Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 2 - Sick day


Day 2 – March 9, 2012
The day started with the lot of pain in the throat and I realized that my voice is gone (mike testing hell hello).. yes this is the horrendous form of the sour throat I have from past one day… Woke up 20 min before the morning class… gargling being the most critical activity before leaving room for the class… and guess what I have to take an interview for an NVP assignment and few phone calls regarding the same. Sonali gave me a voice over in almost all the one to one talks I was supposed to do (I was just standing besides giving expressions). The day spended sleeping over the drug-after-effects courtesy - Benadryl, Amoxycillin, Strepsils  & Honey J
Wherein, I decided I will be putting all my interesting activities with each passing day in the college, the blog started with a sick day L anyhow bad start always give a good ending. Lets see what next 22 days has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment